A guest speaker's traveling partner, a Barnabas, if you will, from a few weeks' back said that I have a "light" personality. He was praying...that's what made me wonder, what does he mean by "light personality"? More specifically, he prayed that I had this personality and may God help me listen to Him and open my path...that my prayers to seek Him will be answered...perhaps it meant that I was an open person...and then there was a feeling of 'waffley' about it...like a person that is so open that they are blown with the wind every which way it goes...hmmm...hope now. Light-hearted? Genuine? What did he mean by "light personality"?????
Saturday, October 11, 2008
"Light" personality
A guest speaker's traveling partner, a Barnabas, if you will, from a few weeks' back said that I have a "light" personality. He was praying...that's what made me wonder, what does he mean by "light personality"? More specifically, he prayed that I had this personality and may God help me listen to Him and open my path...that my prayers to seek Him will be answered...perhaps it meant that I was an open person...and then there was a feeling of 'waffley' about it...like a person that is so open that they are blown with the wind every which way it goes...hmmm...hope now. Light-hearted? Genuine? What did he mean by "light personality"?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment