returning.
Realistically, I have about a year to work in my current job placement as part of the OT610 contract. The next time would then be to go back to Malaysia or to do a PhD. Perhaps I ought to go back for a year and then return to the the PhD, to familiarize myself with what's going on in Malaysia before venturing into the deep. After all, was not my ultimate goal to serve in Malaysia? Is it not now?
Realistically, I have about a year to work in my current job placement as part of the OT610 contract. The next time would then be to go back to Malaysia or to do a PhD. Perhaps I ought to go back for a year and then return to the the PhD, to familiarize myself with what's going on in Malaysia before venturing into the deep. After all, was not my ultimate goal to serve in Malaysia? Is it not now?
No comments:
Post a Comment