Saturday, November 8, 2008

Much a-do about nothing







So perhaps this is nothing, or perhaps this will be the second, or first post about something. Surely something to laugh about for one reason or another, or shake the head about...any who...I can laugh at myself now, and that's what matters as I write this post. God knows my intentions. And more than I can say, He has all-knowledge and knows everything...and knows my lack-therof (I want to read this mind!).

The lack of knowing what I think I should know or at least try to figure out and make the ephemeral thoughts and feelings concrete, full and tangible words and ideas. I acted on my feelings for the better...better in the sense that I am doing something about it, lacking in the sense I did so for myself, and seen only by myself...oh deary. But I take comfort that God saw, and He knows about it and the why and He also, being God :) direct my path and the path of those who I hope He will direct real soon :) But I will wait...and then perhaps laugh in the future at my trepidation and childish act(s).


No comments: